VAT PAIN RELIEF – Remedy
VAT for most entrepreneurs is a real time consuming administrative burden they rather do without and get on with their business. We understand this. We can help you ease this burden. As part of Global Enterprise Week we are pleased to support entrepreneurs with their VAT obligations.
To help you we have teamed up with Southside Accountants to support and guide you on VAT. Southside Accountants are based in our Generator Business Centre in Mitcham.
Southside Accountants will help you answer the following key questions on you VAT responsibilities:
- Do you need to register for VAT?
- When do you have to register for VAT?
- When is it worthwhile for you to register for VAT voluntarily? What will you gain?
- How will VAT affect your selling price?
- Which products and services can you claim VAT on?
- How to avoid the dread of the VAT return arriving at your doormat?
- How to prepare your VAT figures?
- What is a Flat rate scheme? Would a Flat rate Scheme might be good for your business?
- How should you avoid VAT penalties?
- What are the penalties for late submission?
FREE ONE HOUR CONSULTATION WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Please make your request through The Generator Business Centre Mitcham –020 8408 1501.
Southside Accountants have agreed to provide this consultation without any commitment on your part. The aim of this consultation is to support you with your VAT obligations. They promise not to sell their services or ask you to become their client. This would not be the purpose of the meeting. All they will ask is in your own time leave them an honest testimonial.
WHO WILL YOU SEE?
You will meet the Aziz Sattar founder of Southside Accountants. He has vast experience in advising start-ups and small businesses on their VAT obligations.
Aziz earned a Bachelors of Honours in Accountancy from University College Cardiff. He then went on to become a Chartered Certified Accountant. He further sharpened his business skills and gained a Masters in Business Administration from the Open University.