This is the law that suggests things like 80% of your sales come from 20% of your customers?
Or the 20% of customers who give you 80% of your grief.
Pareto’s Law can help to identify the 20% that most of your effort should be concentrated on. You may not even need the other 80% at all.
Perhaps the same is true of many of other things – 80% of your sales come from 20% of your sales force or perhaps 80% of your employee problems are caused by 20% of your employees.
Always look to see with everything if the extra 20% you get is worth the 80% of input. It can be a very useful law for identifying where you can make the biggest changes in your business.
Please view our Bookkeeping system video